Since 1985 90% of the world’s production of Pink Diamonds are derived from the Argyle Diamond mined in Western Australia. The other 10% are predominantly from Africa, India and Brazil, with a small amount of Pink Purple deriving from Canada and Russia. All pink diamonds fall into two DNA classes, Type Ia and Type IIa. Australian Argyle Pink diamonds are predominantly Type Ia and all others are predominantly Type IIa.
According to extensive research by the GIA when considering purchasing a natural Pink Diamond, the best option is a rare Type Ia Pink Diamond from the Australian Argyle Diamond Mine; as these diamonds exhibit the unique qualities to look for in an investment. Together with their sporadic production demonstrates the premium that can be placed upon an Argyle Pink Diamond. The best colour and clarity grades to consider are Pink Rose (PR), Purplish Pink (PP) and Pink (P) (Argyle grades of 1 to 6 PR/PP/P), with clarity grades of I1 or better. When it comes to shape, a Traditional Fancy Cut will generally return a greater profit over a Round Brilliant (larger than 0.39ct) or Modified Fancy shape.
Over the past years (Dec 2005 – Jan 2018) Pink Diamonds in general (Type Ia and Type IIa) have increased in value on average by 362% (with a simple average growth of 27.8%). With the rare Type Ia Argyle Pink Diamonds exhibiting the most significant increases. They have considerably outperformed the Australian All Ordinaries and the Australian Property Market as a sound investment. With the Argyle Mine closing in 2020 and a limited future supply of this Rare commodity. Makes an Argyle Pink Diamond the ultimate “limited edition” tangible investment.
This is why investing with “The Argyle Group” is an essential part of buying the correct diamond. Being Australia’s leading Argyle diamond specialist with a track record of high returns. We are NOT brokers, but a direct agent for one of the world’s largest Argyle authorised partners. This assures you of the guaranteed highest quality and lowest price.
We offer you a complete service:
• Select Process
• Valuation Certification
• Secured Delivery
• Vault Storage and Insurance
• Reselling your Investment
Rav's enthusiasm and passion is contagious! I have a lot of faith and belief in Rav and have no doubt that he will climb the ladder of success. My investment has had a life line of 6 months and whilst I acknowledge that this is a short time, I am more than satisfied with the way things are going.
It has been a pleasure working with Rav & his Group and I am excited about how far this company can grow over the next 5 years. A lot to look forward to.
Not much to complain about regarding this young man, I have followed his movements since 2012 and I am happy to see him pushing and progressing slowly towards his goals. Good luck to you Rav!
A gentleman in all aspects, Rav has treated me and my portfolio with the utter most respect. How many collectors can boast a rare gem portfolio that consists of a Red diamond?!! Rav has knowledge, confidence and reach, making him a very capable young man.
Happy with the way things are going, a little over 18 months in to my investment and no reason for complaints. I like the vision, the strategy and the enthusiasm that Rav brings to the table, making me feel confident about the future ahead.
Very easy going, considerate and polite. He has been very promising, hard working and supportive person. Rav's style of presenting his business portfolio and approach was never pushing. He understands both sides of the world and is keen on making sustainable stronger long term relationship with his clients. This type of qualities are very rare and unique.
I have had the pleasure of working with Rav over the past 4 years. Over this period Rav has helped shape my rare gem portfolio in to a world class profile. Rav is a man of insight, knowledge and market intuition. His services are highly recommended.
Rav is at the start of his journey, and I can see this young man building a formidable legacy over the next 20 years. His vision, understanding of the market and client requirement is a foresight that should not be underestimated.
I have been a client of Rav's since 2010, and also one of his first clients. I take great pride in watching this ambitious man grow and evolve. The fact that he is now the leading specialist in the field of rare gems, speaks volume of his contribution over the past 8 years.
Rav is the man of the moment over in the UK. His history, experience and strong performance in this sector is not to be underestimated. I would not hesitate to recommend Rav's services to anyone that may be looking to build a tangible portfolio of rare gems to place in to an investment strategy.
Rav is creative and passionate in his work and craft. I have been a client of his since 2016 & have enjoyed the journey.